How it works
- Your new scratch paper gift bag contains brilliant contrasting backgrounds under the opaque surface in the built-in card. Simply what’s underneath.
- Draw your own unique art and write unique messages.
Remove protective film
- To personalize your Memorable Moments gift bag from Purple Ladybug®: (see photos for details)
- Start removing the protective plastic sheet by lifting at acorner.
- Work your way around the edges to lift the protective layer.
- Once you get two edges freed up, move towards the opposite edge.
- Finish removing the protective film and discard.
- Grab a stylus and start writing your message on the black panel by scratching away the black coating to reveal the bright background underneath. Enjoy!
Write your message
- Hold a stylus scratcher in your hand the same way you would hold a pencil or pen to write, with the sharp tip down.
- Use the stylus to scratch the surface of the paper gently, but firmly enough that your movement removes the top layer.
TIP: Try different angles of the scratch stylus and applying different amounts of pressure to get different style of scratch lines.
TIP: If the tip of your stylus gets dull, you can use a sharpener or sandpaper to sharpen it.
- Occasionally tap the paper vertically to remove any residue left by your scratches. Alternatively, use a tissue paper to wipe away the excess residue. Doing this keeps your work smudge-free and keeps your hands and work area clean.
- Scratch away! Reveal the background under the opaque layer with every stroke of your stylus!
- Once you’ve scratched your message on the built-in scratch card, you can place your gift in the bag, and use the included tissue paper to decorate it.
- There are limitless possibilities to what you can create with Scratch Paper from Purple Ladybug®. See our social media channels for more ideas on how others are using PurpleLadybug® Scratch Paper in creative ways. (@PLBFUN)