Making the Paracord Bracelet
- This craft kit includes a paracord bracelet kit that can be worn as a bracelet or can be used to loop through the bottle top and hold the bottle to a backpack.
- We recommend you head over to WWW.PLBFUN.COM/INSTRUCTIONS for a detailed video on making paracord bracelets.
- The basic cobra stitch bracelet is an easy place to start. Take a length of paracord and find the middle.
- Do a cow loop though one end of the buckle. (Photo 1) Put loose ends of the paracord through the other buckle. Make sure they’re facing the same way. (Photo 2)
- At this point, wrap it around your wrist to size the bracelet.
- Hold the loose ends of the paracord and start knotting. Repeat the steps below until you finish.
1. Right over and under (Photo 3).
2. Left under and through (Photo 4) and tighten.
3. Right under and over (Photo 5).
4. Left over and through (Photo 6) and tighten.
5. Repeat 1-4 until you finish.
- If you see the bracelet beginning to twist, you’ve done the same side twice in a row. Go back and re-do it.
- Use scissors to trim the excess paracord when you reach the end. Ask an adult to use a lighter to slightly melt the ends of the cut paracord so it doesn’t fray.
- This is a pretty easy process, but one that’s easier to follow on video.